COMBATIVE HANDGUN SOLUTIONS
Combative Handgun Solutions - Bastion Black Performance
• Who: Lane Gries of Bastion Black Performance
• What: Combative Handgun Solutions
• When: January 13th, 2019
• Where: Des Moines, IA
• Why: Solutions to threats inside of your reactionary gap.
• Course designed to the give the student a safe but very REALISTIC experience in the reality of Close-Quartered and Defensive Engagements.
• Using a Definitive and Detailed Dry Fire Skill Acquisition Block and Fully Functioning, Gas Blow Back, Simulated weapons and concealed carry/duty handguns; students will engage in numerous drills and skill acquisition training blocks both live and simulated.
• As the class progresses, realistic, decision based scenarios will be presented to test the student’s ability to observe, orient, decide and act on given situations with minimal artificialities.
• Safety and Realism will be paramount.
• Situational Awareness
• Proper Use of Cover
• Drawing Under Stress
• Creating Space
• Circling/Moving Off Line
• Shooting From Retention
• Fighting to-Accessing-Employing-Retaining a Concealed Handgun
• Actions during/post Engagement
• Handgun of Reputable Manufacture.
• Quality holster and magazine pouches - duty/carry gear is encouraged.
• Heavy sweatshirt or soft body armor and Seasonal Weather Gear.
• Eye / Ear Protection and Mouthpiece and cup.
• Good attitude.
• Tuition: 120.00.
• Prospective students MUST contact BBP to register.
We Offer 10% Discounts for anyone who has previously trained with us, current MIL/LE and all Veterans.
Contact us Directly to Get Registered!