COMBATIVE HANDGUN SOLUTIONS
Bellum Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
• Who: Lane Gries of Bastion Black Performance
• What: Combative Handgun Solutions
• When: August 26th 12PM - 5PM & 27th 8AM - 5PM
• Where: Bellum Brazilian Jiu Jitsu - 655 Fairview Ave N suite 260, St Paul, MN 55104
• Why: Solutions to threats in realistic environments and inside of your reactionary gap.
• Course designed to give the student a safe but very REALISTIC experience in the reality of Close-Quartered and Defensive Engagements.
• Using Their Daily Carry Equipment, Simulated weapons as well as Concealed Carry/Duty Handguns; students will engage in numerous drills and skill acquisition training blocks.
• As the class progresses, realistic, decision based scenarios will be presented to test the student’s ability to observe, orient, decide and act on given situations with minimal artificialities.
• Safety and Realism will be paramount.
• Situational Awareness
• Drawing Under Stress Both Standing and Grounded
• Creating Space
• Circling/Moving Off Line
• Basic Guards, Sweeps, Top Controls and Ground Fighting Fundamentals
• Shooting From Retention
• Fighting To, Accessing, Employing, Retaining a Concealed Handgun
• Actions during/post Engagement
• Carry / Duty Handgun
• Bring ANY and ALL that comprise your Daily Carry / Duty gear...Holster, Lights, Training Knives, ETC.
• This is a ZERO Live Fire Class...NO AMMUNITION is needed or allowed in class
• Typical Carry/Duty Clothes, Seasonal Weather Gear. There is a high likelihood of clothing damage, plan accordingly.
• Mouthpiece and cup
• Good attitude