Ground Fighting Solutions - Bastion Black Performance
• Who: Lane Gries of Bastion Black Performance and John Hansen of Axios Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Tac Force Training Center
• What: Combative Handgun Solutions
• When: April 28th, 2019
• Where: Des Moines, IA
• Why: Solutions to Ground and Grappling Based Threats in a Weapons Environment.
• Course designed to the give the student a safe but very REALISTIC experience in the reality of Close-Quartered and Defensive Engagements.
• Using a Definitve and Detailed Dry Fire Skill Acquisition Block and Fully Functioning, Gas Blow Back, Simulated weapons and concealed carry/duty handguns; students will engage in numerous drills and skill acquisition training blocks both live and simulated.
• As the class progresses, realistic, decision based scenarios will be presented to test the student’s ability to observe, orient, decide and act on given situations with minimal artificialities.
• Safety and Realism will be paramount.
• Situational Awareness
• Proper Use of Cover
• Drawing Under Stress
• Creating Space
• Circling/Moving Off Line
• Shooting From Retention
• Fighting to-Accessing-Employing-Retaining a Concealed Handgun
• Actions during/post Engagement
• Combative Handgun Solutions Encouraged but not Required
• Handgun of Reputable Manufacture.
• Quality holster and magazine pouches - duty gear is encouraged.
• Heavy sweatshirt or soft body armor and Seasonal Weather Gear.
• Eye / Ear Protection and Mouthpiece and cup.
• Good attitude.
• Tuition: 120.00.
-Any Student who has attended at Combative Handgun Solutions course will be reimbursed 50% of their Tuition to Ground Fighting Solutions
• Prospective students MUST contact BBP to register.
• Registration: Contact Lane: